Thursday, September 4, 2008

The biggest ship in the world is friendship which is I saw in 2 Kenanga.
Shun-Zi and Chui Yee who like to do funny things and make the day sweet.
Shanmathi and Shastini who likes to call me Mrs Vishual and encourage me to marry him.A group of malays girls be kind and friendly to me.Thaigelia,the person I like to buli her using the name Sprenger or London girl.Angeshwary,who show off told to all she is a actress trisha.Lam Kah Mun ,silence please! Dominate the class.Shim Man Xi,who is quiet but so funny and friendlly.Mey,wonderful girl very caring and nice girl.Felicia,is a 2 Kenanga singer.Loew Jie Gui,very friendlly and so cubby girl.Wo Choy Yun,is a 2 kenanga artist.Samantha,who is our 'Ah Long".Chia Shin,kartun seller and all the chinese girls are so good and kind.
This is my class 2 Kenanga,always do some funny things and make the class happy and enjoy.If every time I feel sad or upset,my friends 2 Kenanga will make me to forget the sadness and give me some happiness. 2 Kenanga is my tonic.


Hashvanii

No comments: